“O monks, the disciple sets no value on the body, or on feeling, or on perception, or on mental volition, or on consciousness.
Setting no value on them, he becomes free of passions and he is liberated.
The knowledge of liberation arises there within him.
And then he knows that he has done what has to be done, that he has lived the holy life, that he is no longer becoming this or that, that his rebirth is destroyed.” - Anattalakkhana Sutta -
‘Worth a Read is one of the newly introduced Links in <buddhlib.org.sg>. It exemplifies the Buddhist Library’s mission of Sharing the Dhamma. New books donated so generously by Members and devotees mostly as part of the annual Kathina offering to the Sangha at the Buddhist Library, will be listed, featured or reviewed in this new Link.
A Guide To Buddhism A to Z
Venerable S Dhammika
An Undefeated Mind
Prof Kua Ee Heok,
Recovered Grace: Schizophrenia - A true, unusual & inspiring story; a heart wrenching journey through a dreadful mental disorder
Modern Buddhist Healing – a spiritual strategy for transforming pain, dis-ease and death
Enrich your family with Buddhist wisdom and compassion / A Path for Parents
Dr C L Claridge / Sara Burns
• Journal of Buddhist Ethics - http://jbe.gold.ac.uk http://jbe.la.psu.edu
• Journal of Global Buddhism - http://www.globalbuddhism.org
• Shambhala Sun - http://www.shambhalasun.com
• Tricycle, The Buddhist Review - http://www.tricycle.com
• Western Buddhist Review - http://www.westernbuddhistreview.com
• Dharma Life - http://www.dharmalife.com
• Mandala - http://www.mandalamagazine.org
• Buddhism Now - http://www.buddhismnow.com
• Dharma Bliss - http://www.dharmabliss.org
• The Middle Way Journal - http://www.buddsoc.org.uk/mw.htm
• Insight Magazine Online - http://www.dharma.org/insight.htm
• Forest Sangha Newsletter - http://www.abm.ndirect.co.uk/fsn
• Eastern Horizon - http://www.ybam.org.my/ehorizon
• Voice of Buddhism - http://www.bmsm.org.my/voice_of_buddhism.htm
• Vipassana Tribune Online - http://www.quantrum.com.my/bwc/vtribune